PLEASURE AUGUST 29
GOOD NEWS from Revelation 21: 4
He will wipe away all tears from their eyes, and there shall be life, joy, laughter, and PLEASURE. All these things are here to stay.
NO MORE PAIN = PLEASURE
Dear Heavenly Father God and Prince of Peace,
Thank You for my heart's longing for the day when my eyes smile, and life, PLEASURE, and joy are my present circumstances.
For now I set my hope on You, the Sustainer of my faith and The PLEADURE of my very life.
I understand the depths of joy and PLEASURE I am walking through because I know that You are with me letting that be enough for now.
Minister Your Healing PLEASURE to my heart through the tender Nearness of Your Spirit.
Your Presence is what holds me together.
As I wade through Your PLEASURES and Treasures, keep me anchored in Your Love.
As I try to imagine a life with all joy, PLEASURE and happiness, may my heart catch a glimpse of Your Kingdom.
Be my Very Present Peace, PLEASURE, and Source of Healing in the midst of ALL emotions as You steady me with Your Merciful Hands.
Thank You for knowing I need You more than my Words have the PLEASURE of expressing.
JC: Demonstrate your trust in Me by sitting quietly in My Presence, putting aside all that is waiting to be done, and worshipping Me about any and every thing. As you look to Me for My Guidance toward your PLEASURES, I enable you to do less and accomplilsh more.
🎶 YOU'RE MY SUSTAUNER, REDEEMER, AND KING sung by
🎶 THE NEARNESS OF YOU sung through
🎶 BIND US TOGETHER LORD sung by
🎶 RULER OF MY HEART sung through Irma Thomas
🎶 WADE IN THE WATER CHILDREN sung by
🎶 MY SOUL IS ANCHORED IN THE LORD sung by
🎶 THE ANCHOR HOLDS sung by Joseph Larson
🎶 I CAN ONLY IMAGINE sung by
MANTRA: "I am exactly where I need to be"
MEDITATION for Peace and Contentment
TESTIMONY: How is my heart responding to the thought of God's Kingdom?
Comments
Post a Comment