CARE August 1

GOOD NEWS from Luke 12: 30

All humankind scratches for its daily bread; People everywhere seem to struggle and worry about making a living, YET God Our Heavenly Father knows our every need and He is Taking Good CARE of me.

JC: Everything bonds me to Your Love, Affection, and CARING, sweet Jesus as I allow this Divine and Blessed Assurance to trickle through my mind and into my heart and soul. My CARING Presence watches over you continually. I have engraved you on the palms of My Hands. 

WELL TAKEN CARE OF

Dear Heavenly Father God and PROVIDER,

Thank You for reminding me through Your Word today that You personally TAKE GOOD CARE OF ME as You Satisfy my every need.

You oversee ALL my necessities and You are keenly aware and CARE about all I ask for and all I have yet to know what to ask for.

Thank You for helping my heart to trust You are taking good CARE of me* at ALL times.

Thank You for reminding my mind of Your Faithfulness in CARING for me at ALL times, including times of yet to be known possibilities.

You Hand CARES enough to steady me and lift me back up again, whenever I need it.

Thank You for CARING and giving me the peace of Your Presence that calms my heart.

Your CARING Presence is a breath of fresh life to me and keeps me wholly together throughout the push, pull, up, down, highs, lows, mountains and valleys of this world.

I rely on You to take good CARE of me. 

It seems tedious to ask for help when I have asked a thousand times before, yet I know You are always lovingly eager to aid and CARE for Your Child.

Here I am, Your Child filled with confidence of Your Love and CARING affection.

Thank You for receiving me and CARING for me when I come to You over and over again and again today!

🎶 GOD WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU

🎶 BLESSED ASSURANCE 

🎶 GIFTS OF FINEST WHEAT 

MANTRA: I am exactly where God needs me to be!

MEDITATION for Peace and Contentment 

https://youtu.be/eDQxQ8dhfug?is=IzBehZ3n9mcjhaTV

TESTIMONY: What thoughts can I turn into petitions today?

2026: 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COMING June 15

ATTENTION May 26