VICTORIOUS LIFE August 27

GOOD NEWS from Ephesians 6: 10

I have saved these most important truths for last to remind you that your VICTORIOUS strength must come from the Lord and The Holy Spirit's Mighty Power within you! Be supernaturally infused with His VICTORIOUS Strength throughout your LIFE'S union with the Lord Jesus. Stand VICTORIOUSLY with the force of His Explosive Power flowing in and through you!

VICTORIOUS LIFE

Dear Heavenly Father God and Holy One,

Thank You for VICTORIOUSLY providing everything I need for anything I face, through my relationship with You!

You are a very present friend, VICTORIOUS Helper, Teacher and Father.

You are the breath in my lungs, the beats in my heart, the purified blood flowing through my veins, The VICTORY above all VICTORIES, and more, much more than all these things.

You and Your VICTORIES are more powerful than all the breakers of the world pounding on all the seashores in the world at the same time.

Your Nature is Kindhearted and Merciful, and VICTORIOUS to all those who come to you today.

Today and everyday, may I be infused with Your VICTORIOUS Strength.

My LIFE is Yours, united with You.

Your VICTORIOUS Power is omnipresent.

Lord, astound me with the goodness and VICTORY that comes from The Nearness of You.

Revive my heart in the incubator of Your VICTORIOUS Love.

Thank You for leading me into a VICTORIOUSLY abundant LIFE as I lean into You.

JC: Spend time with Me for the pure pleasure of being in My Company.  Day opens up before You as You go step by step with Me through this LIFE. My Presence goes with you wherever you go, providing Light for your LIFE path. 

JJ: August 26, 2026 at 9:42 PM

My dear JC WARRIORS, let's agree to LIVE in continual spiritual awareness. It is easy to get caught up in the demands of LIFE and when we do, let our minds wander into worship, reverence, and encouragement. Jesus is calling us back to Him. Pause. Breathe. Refocus. Fix your eyes on Jesus. The enemy loves an unfocused mind because it leaves room for fear, worry, discouragement, and confusion. But when we deliberately turn our attention back to Jesus, He becomes , our Focus, our Light, our Direction and our VICTORY

"Whoever follows Me shall walk in The LIGHT and shall have the light of LIFE." --- John 8:12

WARRIOR, GET ONTO SPIRITUAL AWARENESS and OFF AUTOPILOT! FIX YOUR EYES ON JESUS. FOLLOW HIS LIGHT. LET HIM LEAD EVERY STEP!

We don't drift into VICTORY--WE walk to VICTORY with Jesus. 🔥 🙏

🎶 VICTORY IN JESUS sung by Guy Penrod

https://youtu.be/D3xlq2L0hcs?is=18Nqz4BrHTwg_8Iy

🎶 TURN YOUR EYES UPON JESUS sung by Hillsong Worship

https://youtu.be/7Ka7bVQmbnk?is=Wc2YoZPEnEeBDrBj

STEP BY STEP sung by Whitney Houston 

https://youtu.be/sWa5vE4MUpU?is=XTI8geTmKGA_FLKg

MANTRA: I am radiating God's Love.

I am radiating God's Joy.

I am radiating God's VICTORIES, and

I am radiating God's Peace!

MEDITATION: increase my positivity, vibration, happiness and energy.

"Happiness is not something ready-made. Happiness comes from your own actions." - Dalai Lama

Positively raising my Spirit's vibration, increasing my happiness and energy.

https://youtu.be/Ptl9e3Bdxko?is=O7a6RRY1jK8Rpm-n

https://youtu.be/Ptl9e3Bdxko?si=QBFGNHsjEawJBuGF

TEST-IMONY: What does it mean to me to live a VICTORIOUS LIFE?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COMING June 15

ATTENTION May 26

CARE August 1