SOURCE August 23

GOOD NEWS from 2CORINTHIANS 5: 18

All these new things are SOURCED from God Who brought us back to Himself through what Christ Jesus did. And God has given us the privilege of urging everyone to come into His Favor and be reconciled to Him, our One True SOURCE 

SOURCE

Dear Heavenly Father and Good, Good  God,

Thank You for aligning my life with You, my Only SOURCE of ALL that is Good!

Let Your Mercy put everything that is out of place into its rightful place in You because I rely on Your Perfect Perspective and Your Wisdom for my SOURCE of Mercy.

My own understanding is limited and can only get me so far, whereas Your RESOURCEFUL Eyes take EVERYTHING into consideration.

I know Your Faithful and Kind nature springs from a Pure SOURCE and ALWAYS succeeds straightaway.

I trust that you have ALL THE RESOURCES necessary to do far more than I could ever do to bring my life up and out from down under as You fix my expectations on You.

With Your Infinite RESOURCES of love, I ask that You fill the ravines that grief has dug.

You are the only SOURCE of EVERYTHING I will ever need in order to experience life with greater joy, peace, and The Power of Your Presence rather than me  just getting through it.

It is Your Power SOURCE that I invite into ALL my experiences today to Power me through life today, Lord.

Thank You for bringing Your Hope into my view where I can see it clearly and trust You more sincerely.

JC: Entrust your loved ones to Me, releasing them into My protective care where they are much safer. My Presence goes with them wherever they go, and gives them rest. This same Presence stays with you, as you relax, place your trust in Me, and then watch to see what I will do!

JJ: August 23, 2026 at 9:23 AM

Ships don't sink because of the water around them; ships sink because of the water that gets in them. Don't let what's happening around you get inside you and weight you down. There is nothing like the care and love our Lord gives to us! We love you, Lord! 🙏♥️

🎶 IN CHRIST ALONEsung by Brian Littrell

https://youtu.be/JwyuPvNjhUM?is=pdX2XZXxaz43x8wY

🎶 SOOTHE ME JESUS sung through Sam and Dave

🎶 YOURE A GOOD GOOD FATHER

🎶 SINCERELY

🎶 ALL THESE THINGS sung through Aaron Neville 

🎶  YOU'VE GOT A FRIEND

🎶 BUILD MY LIFE 

MANTRA:

MEDITATION on the source and connecting with my inner wisdom

https://youtu.be/FOlburhHB48?is=qHZx4sRYNUXstCNa

TEST-IMONY:  What do I need from God today?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COMING June 15

ATTENTION May 26

CARE August 1