REMEMBERED August 17
GOOD NEWS from Isaiah 49:15
“Always! A mother can REMEMBER the baby she nurses and her little child, and have love and kindness for the own son and daughter to whom she gave birth!
Yet even if that has yet to be, I will REMEMBER you, my own!
JC: REMEMBER to Find Me in the midst of the maelstrom, and any other violent or turbulent situations.
REMEMBER to trust Me enough to yield to My design and purposes, REMEMBERING that everything can bond you to My loving Presence because you are Forever Mine.
JJ: August 16, 2026 at 7:59 PM
Sometimes we don't need God to remove the storm before we can have peace. We just need to REMEMBER that Jesus IS in the midst of the storm with us.
When the phone is ringing, the schedule is packed, the problems are piling up and your mind is racing--they are REMINDERS to STOP. Whisper His Name: JESUS.
You don't have to escape the chaos to REMEMBER to find peace. His presence is your peace right in the middle of it. And His Name is just not something we say--it REMINDS us WHO is with us and WHO is in control.
Busy? REMEMBER to Whisper JESUS.
Overwhelmed? REMEMBER to Whisper JESUS.
Weak? REMEMBER to Whisper JESUS.
Afraid? REMEMBEF to Whisper JESUS .
The storm may be swirling, but THE WARRIOR STANDS UNITED.and yoked with Jesus.
REMEMBERING to whisper "Jesus " can turn our attention from the chaos to the King.🔥
REMEMBER JESUS IS HERE.
REMEMBER JESUS IS ENOUGH.
REMEMBER JESUS IS OUR PEACE.
REMEMBER JESUS IS OUR STRENGTH. ⚔️🔥
And Isaiah 43:1 gives that beautiful REMINDER: "Reverence Me, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name; you are MINE."
When life gets loud we don't have to get louder--we just need TO REMEMBER TO whisper the NAME that is above every other name: JESUS!🔥✝️
Dear Heavenly Father God and Loving Lord,
Thank You for being watchful over Your Children and for being attentive to our cries!
Whenever I REMEMBER to call out to You, You come to my rescue every single time.
You are more caring than the most devoted mother and father.
I can worship You for taking good care of me, including all the times when I REMEMBER I need Your help.
May I always know and REMEMBER the kindness of Your Affection toward me.
Draw me close again today with Your warm and Tender Love.
My heart is encouraged by Your Compassion with which You continually cover me.
May I always REMEMBER that I remain inside the length, breadth, height, and width of your love.
May I always REMEMBER that You are with me wherever I go.
Like a dearly loved child, may I always REMEMBER to run into Your arms today, agenda free.
Thank You for making me REMEMBER that You always allow me to come to You simply because I am Yours!
🎶 LET ME BE THERE
🎶 LET ME WRAP YOU IN MY WARM AND TENDER LOVE sung through Percy Sledge
🎶 FOREVER MINE sung through The O'Jays.
🎶 TRY TO REMEMBER
🎶 GOODNESS OF GOD sung by CeCe Winans
MANTRA
REMEMBER,
I am God's Light rising;
I am God's Love expanding; and
I am God's Peace becoming!
MEDITATION for Ascension raising vibration, REMEMBERING to allow positivity, and find inner peace.
https://youtu.be/LqDadBuzick?is=PqJDK2i_rJp2gdfi
TESTIMONY: Describe a time I REMEMBER experiencing God's Tender CARE for me...
Comments
Post a Comment