COMFORT August 13
GOOD NEWS from Isaiah 49: 13
Sing with REJOICING JOY, O Heavens; exalt and shout, O earth. Break forth with singing and song, O mountains, for the Lord has COMFORTED His People and will have His Compassion upon them.
JC: Learn to enjoy life more by Relaxing, REJOICING, and Remembering that I am God with you, COMFORTING you.
The more you focus on My COMFORTING Presence with you, the more fully you can Relax, REJOICE and enjoy life; Glorifying Me through your pleasure in Me proclaims My COMFORTING PRESENCE to the watching, waiting world.
JJ: August 12, 2026 at 10:00 PM
Sometimes faith looks like standing still, strong in the battle, and sometimes it looks like laughing, noticing the COMFORTING beauty all around us. Sometimes it is receiving the day with childlike delight. Our Father is not distant--He is right here, in every moment, every smile, every blessing, every breath.
So today, slow down and REJOICE in Him! Look for His fingerprints. Thank Him for the little things. Let your heart be delighted in His COMFORTING presence.
Childlike delight isn't childish faith--it is confident faith that knows the Father is near.
So today, WARRIORS--DON'T JUST SURVIVE THE DAY. RECEIVE IT. REJOICE IN IT. GOD IS RIGHT HERE WITH YOU!
""In Your presence is fullness of JOY."
Psalm 16:11
JOY RECEIVED.
PRESENCE RECOGNIZED.
HEARTS REFRESHED!
SOULS COMFORTED.
AMENA 🙏✨️
JJ: August 12, 2025 at 7:20 PM
When I walk in JOY, the enemy loses ground and my energy gains ground. My delight in the Lord is not weakness--it's warfare. Satan thrives on stealing peace, twisting blessings into burdens, and covering life with shadows. But when I savor every gift from my Shepherd and keep my spirit light in His presence, I shatter its schemes. My smile becomes a sword, my laughter a shield, my JOY a Declaration: "God is with me, and no thief can steal what He has given. I am choosing to live with child-like wonder, i am choosing to savor every blessing and I am choosing to rest, relax, and REJOICE in His COMFORTING Presence. Let my JOY be a blazing weapon in Your hands--confusing the enemy, breaking its grip, and pushing
back its every shadow. I Declare no thief will steal my peace, my delight, my abundant life in You, nor my REJOICING IN COMFORT. My pleasure in You is my victory cry, and it proclaims to every watching soul--and to every trembling demon--that You REIGN!"
In my King Warrior Jesus' Name--So be it! And so it is! HALLELUJAH!!! AMEN!
REJOICING IN COMFORT
Dear Heavenly Father God and COMFORTER,
Thank You for being close to us all.
Even when we are mourning, You are still COMFORTING us here and turning our mourning into REJOICING.
I have known Your REJOICING COMFORT in my life and You are Consistent.
I need to feel The COMFORTING Nearness Of Your Merciful Presence again right now until I can REJOICING in it.
Though I hesitate to admit it is true, You know how quickly I waver and need Your REJOICING COMFORT once again.
Let me feel Your Presence near me now and show me Your Incredible and COMFORTING Compassion until I am REJOICING in it..
Though I have experienced Your showing up time after time, I still want and need to see more of You right now so my heart can REJOICE in Your COMFORT..
Though I have experienced Your Healing, I still want and need to experience You more right now so my heart can REJOICE in Your COMFORT.
You are always willing to pick me up and minister Your COMFORTING Healing to me. I need You now.
Let my heart REJOICE in Your COMFORTING Nearness today, quick, fast, and assuredly.
Thank You for Being ALL I depend upon today and where my hopes can find rest and REJOICE in the COMFORT of Your Reliance!
🎶 I AM COUNTING EVERY BLESSING by Rand Collective
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7X9d4ubvWH4
🎶 COUNTING MY BLESSINGS sung by Seth
Schleuter
https://youtu.be/uz0cjGr2h4k?is=_E4JldkTTFhUd-8V
🎶 SAME GOD sung by Elevation Workshop
https://youtu.be/LawxIZE9ePE?is=t2bqGvZ4tKbrDJQS
🎶 Our God reigns!
https://youtu.be/B1LQCJDtC-E?si=daeoxwjVtR1dBLuV🎶 GOD REST YE MERRY GENTLEMEN sung by Nat King Cole
https://youtu.be/MWVcQ2-E7PE?is=9UKV9BV5KgCulf6z
MANTRA: I am radiating and reflecting God's Love, God's Joy, and God's Peace!
MEDITATION: Cultivate Positivity, Raise Your Vibration and Increase Happiness and Energy
https://youtu.be/Ptl9e3Bdxko?si=jjdeCBY0epXNNEUv
"Happiness is not something ready-made. It comes from your own actions." - Dalai Lama
TEST-IMONY: When was the last time I received God's COMFORT, my heart REJOICED, and I was thankful?
Comments
Post a Comment