PURE August 10
GOOD NEWS from Isaiah 30: 18
Yet the Lord still waits for me to come to Him so He can show me Real True Love with PURE MOTIVES. He wants to show me Real True Mercy with PURE MOTIVES. He wants to rise and comfort me with PURE MOTIVES. He will conquer (gain, win or obtain by effort; to Master and Transform) me in order to bless me, just as He said He would. For the Lord is a fair God of PURE MOTIVES and faithful to His Promises. Blessed are all those who wait for His Help for they will be happy!
JC: Relax in My Healing, Holy Presence and allow Me to transform you through this time alone with Me.
As you are walking, walk close to Me, saturating your mind with Scripture, I am showing you how to spend your time and energy using My Word as a lamp for your feet; and My Presence as a Light for your path.
PURE MOTIVES
Dear Heavenly Father and Lord God,
Thank You for refreshing my mind and my heart in Your PURE MOTIVES again today.
Your Love is stronger than the pull of this world; keep me sheltered by the PURE Mercy in Your Heart and keep me closer to You than I am to this world.
When I am prone to fear and worry about the unknown, cover my mind with Your PURE Peace that soothes, and turn my fear into reverencing and my worry into worshipping.
As I wait for You to lead me out of the valley, I will let Your Faithful Love and PURE MOTIVES be the substance of my hope.
Rise even now God and give me Your PURE Comfort.
Once again meet me right where I am at this moment and give me whatever I need most.
Only You can turn water into wine, sorrow into joy, and mourning into dancing.
I trust You to work those things out in me, even before I can see what you are doing, You are working with PURE MOTIVES.
When I look back on this season, may I see that Your PURE MOTIVES and Faithful Presence carried me through.
Let me see the evidence of Your PURE MOTIVES and Your Goodness all over my life that You are sowing during the winter of my heart.
Thank You for Spring, for when it comes, what you sowed in winter will break through the soil and I will see Your MOTIVES of PURE beauty from the seeds that You planted!
JJ'S PRAYER: August 9, 2026 at 8:57 PM
I came across this. I hope it blesses your heart as much as it blessed mine.♥️
To encourage anyone here who has been feeling small, overlooked, or insignificant.
Proverbs 30:28 (NKJV)
"The spider skillfully grasps with its hands, And it is in the Kings' palaces."
There is something beautiful in this picture. The spider is small and easily overlooked, yet somehow it finds itself in the palace of a king.
You may see yourself as insignificant, yet God sees what He has placed within you. Your humility, your faithfulness, and the gifts you quietly carry are significant in His Hands. He gives skill to the humble, opens doors only He can open, and grants accesus to places we could never dream of, ask for, imagine if, nor reach through our own strength.
Like the spider who quietly makes its way into royal palaces, God can position you in places you have yet to imagine, rooms His Favor has opened, opportunities only He could manufacture, and assignments beyond what you thought your natural ability could carry out.
I believe the Lord is bringing many of His People out of hidden places and into strategic places. He is granting places of influence, opening doors no man can shut, and positioning His people for assignments from Heaven.
This is a season of Divine Positioning.
Keep grasping faithfully what God has placed within your hands, and trust Him wherever His Hands will take you.
You will find yourself standing in kings' palaces.
For you have been chosen for such a time as this.♥️
🎶 WAYMAKER MIRACLE WORKER PROMISE KEEPER LIGHT IN THE DARKNESS
🎶 SOOTHE ME BABY
🎶 RISE UP
🎶 YOUR LOVE KEEPS LIFTING ME HIGHER
🎶
MANTRA: Yes! I'm ready to rise up, evolve and create the life God says I deserve!
MEDITATION to manifest my best self and free up my motivation and INNER POWER of God's Holy Spirit
https://youtu.be/skIPYgroTc0?is=_R5PZNDqzyG-7iLw
TEST-IMONY: Do I trust God and trust His MOTIVES toward me are PURE, good, and kind?
Comments
Post a Comment