PRESSING ON August 20

GOOD NEWS from Hebrews 10: 36 You need to PRESS ON patiently doing God’s Will when you want Him to do for you ALL that He has promised!

PRESSING ON

Dear Heavenly Father God and Faithful Father, 

Thank You for being with me when the going gets tough, and for helping me PRESS ON and keep on rolling with the flow right through it all, remaining calm, and doing anything worthwhile.

i PRESS ON knowing Tou are Loyal in Your Love and You always Proceed and Succeed.

You pay attention to the realities I face as I PRESS ON.

I PRESS my heart into Yours today as I focus my attention on You, my Good Good Father God.

You are so consistent in Your Love.

May my heart find courage to PRESS ON in Perserverance as I drink from Your Waters of Grace each new day.

Even as I rest in Your Presence may my soul find the resolve it needs to keep PRESSING ON, with whatever I am facing.

I rely on Your Generous Goodness today as my Source of Strength and my Inspiration to continue PRESSING ON. 

Thank You for Your Love that is always with me, Victorious amd Abundantly. 

JC: I am a God who heals. Much healing is available to those who PRESS ON until their lives are intimately interwoven with Mine. Ask, and you will receive, blessings now and forever more, from My Vast, Abundant Store.

JJ: August 19, 2026 at 8:42 PM

I WILL BRING IT TO THE HEALER.

Whatever is hurting, broken, wounded, or beyond my ability to fix--I will bring it to Jesus The Healer, LEAVE IT THERE, and then I will PRESS ONWARD and upward. 

I will ask.

I will trust.

I will wait.

I will PRESS ON!

And I will believe God is already at work, therefore I am PRESSING ON even when I have yet to see the healing.

Instead of knowing when He will heal or how he will heal, I only need to know that He is healing.

My part is to stay close to the Healer,  trust His heart and PRESS ON.

๐Ÿ“–"He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds." -- Psalm 147:3

Sometimes the first step toward healing-- before seeing the answer--is placing the broken pieces in The Hands of The One who can heal, and then leaving them there.

๐Ÿ”ฅBring Him the broken pieces and PRESS ONWARD knowing The Healer is still on the throne.๐Ÿ™✝️

๐ŸŽถ  THE GOD WHO STAYS sung by Matthew West

https://youtu.be/QPwd_TQpsHY?is=E1JHuVHji0XXZagb

๐ŸŽถ  TAKE YOUR BURDENS TO THE LORD AND LEAVE THEM THERE sung by

๐ŸŽถ YOU'RE A GOOD GOOD FATHER

๐ŸŽถ YOUR LOVE NEVER FAILS, NEVER GIVES UP, NEVER RUNS OUT ON ME

๐ŸŽถ ROLLING WITH THE FLOW

๐ŸŽถ THROUGH IT ALL

๐ŸŽถ  MAKE ME A CHANNEL OF YOUR PEACE

MANTRA: Make me an instrument of Your Peace; where there is darkness, let me PRESS ON in light, where there is hatred, let me PRESS ON in love.

MEDITATIION FOR PRESSING ON with Inner Light and Peace

https://youtu.be/mo-xO5pQGCQ?is=Vx1i3LTWj4BDu5R0

TESTIMONY : In what area do I choose to PRESS ON in perseverance today?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COMING June 15

ATTENTION May 26

CARE August 1