NEW August 22
GOOD NEWS from Psalm 51:10
Create in me a NEW, clean heart, O God, filled with NEW clean thoughts and NEW right desires. RENEW Your Right Spirit within me!
MADE NEW
Dear Heavenly Father and Merciful God,
Thank You for allowing me to come to You for RENEWAL of the true state of my heart today!
My emotions and thoughts are Yours to straighten out and RENEW.
Only Your Holy Spirit can RENEW my heart and get it into a place of Your Peace today.
I fully offer myself up to You again.
Would You RENEW me today with Your Life-giving Presence?
Breathe on me Oh whispering breath of God.
Revive my heart in Your Refreshing and RENEWING waters of Kindness and Truth.
As the psalmist prayed for RENEWAL, so do I.
Fashion in me a pure heart and put Your NEW right Spirit within me.
Wash over me with Your Merciful Waterfall, and make me feel brand NEW.
Your Redemption, Restoration and RENEWAL are always extended toward Your Children.
When You RENEW them, Hearts are always softened and situations are always turned around.
Thank You God for allowing me to set all my hopes upon You, knowing You will always succeed!
JC: Trust Me, and be brave and steadfast. I want you to view trials as exercises designed to MAKE NEW and well developed trust-muscles. Trust Me, for I am Your Strength, Your Song, and Your Salvation.
JJ: August 21, 2026 at 9:25 PM
I DECLARE: MY REFUGE and my RENEWAL IS JESUS!
I will stand firm and steady with whatever is happening around me, because I know Who is holding me and RENEWING me.
When I am weary, He is my Strength.
When I am uncertain, He is my Confidence.
When I am afraid, He is my Refuge.
When I don't know what to do, I will stand still and trust Him.
I don't have to carry yesterday nor tomorrow today.
I don't have to figure everything out.
I simply need to stay close to the One Who already knows The Way.
Psalm 46:1 -- "God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in ALL times."
I AM NOT STANDING ALONE--JESUS IS MY REFUGE, MY STRENGTH, AND MY VICTORY!
The Warrior's strength isn't proven by never getting weary. It's proven by knowing exactly where to go when s/he does.
"Instead of carrying you to another world, meditation will reveal the most profound and awesome dimensions of the world in which you already live.” – adapted from Zen Master Hsing Yun
🎶 NEW TODAY sung by Micah Tyler
https://youtu.be/44bjmvi7d3o?is=fKVEsSa6Ht4bOMqd
🎶 ALL MY HOPE IS IN JESUS sung by David Crowder and Tauren Wells
https://youtu.be/7tElvdnId4Q?is=s2vFFS9a6VIM-4Ri
🎶 GOD TURN IT AROUND sung by John Reddick and Matt Maher
https://youtu.be/h7-IAFogxcM?is=uLNog8v3jhVQreAA
🎶 BREATHE ON ME O BREATH OF GOD written by Edwin Hatch
https://youtu.be/ejyVV4MTURM?is=fUdj_49XYem8cIJ2
🎶 YOU MAKE ME FEEL BRAND NEW sung through The Stylstics
https://youtu.be/qyD5tAGBP9U?is=lZRNOBm1II0f9blm
🎶 I GO TO THE ROCK sung by Whitney Houston and The Georgia Mass Choir
https://youtu.be/TpP1oaNWtKA?is=Ie2O2WX3E7JyqXn2
MANTRA: God is holding the power to my life! HE is protecting, RENEWING, and illuminating me with His Light!
MEDITATION for a powerful RENEWAL toward love
https://youtu.be/ixK7D-uXqEU?is=q-X0-v3TbPmbXd89
TEST-IMONY: Describe the last time my heart and mind both felt clearly RENEWED...
Comments
Post a Comment