LOVE August 21
Good News from 1 John 2: 15
Show that you GREATLY LOVE God by freeing yourself from LOVING this world and all that it offers you.
GREATER LOVE
Dear Heavenly Father God and LOVING Lord, Thank You for knowing my heart and how it is drawn toward LOVELY things.
There is so much in Your World that I admire, LOVE, and long after.
My imagination is enticed by the possibility of what can be, yet Your LOVE is so much GREATER than everything my eyes can see and my mind can imagine.
Where my heart longs for LOVE and acceptance from those around me, You freely offer them and more.
The purity of Your LOVE is condition free and spin free, and is absolutely stands above any other person, place, or thing.
Where the LOVE of the world is never satisfiable, always wanting more, bigger, better, Your LOVE gratifies into the depth of the soul.
May my heart find pleasure in Your Pure LOVE and Affection.
You only require me to be who I am, and free of games people play.
What a LOVE!
Even now, let the Radiance of Your Very Present LOVE illuminate my soul with the abundance of Your Goodness and Your LOVE.
THANK you for You; You are the only One like You!
JC: Wait with Me for a while. I have much to tell you about walking along the path I have chosen for you. Stay on the path of Life and LOVE with Me, trusting Me wholeheartedly, and letting My Spirit fill you with My Joy, My LOVE, and My Peace.
JJ: August 21, 2026 at 1:47 PM
Jesus, I have yet to arrive. But I'm following. I'm not perfect. But I'm surrendered. I don't always get it right. But I know Who I belong to. And what ever cross you ask me to carry, I will carry it to the bestbof my ability--with Your Strength, because You carried the greatest cross for me.
When I catch myself with worry, regret, or old thoughts trying to take over--remind me to just say, "NO, Satan you get no more of my well being. Yes! LORD, All of my well being belongs to You and You Alone!
You don't have to prove to Jesus that you are carrying your cross well enough. He already knows your heart. He sees every step, every stumble, every surrender, every time you get back up.
And He isn't standing over you with a scorecard.
He's walking beside you, helping and carrying with you
That's grace! ♥️
I'M STILL GROWING, STILL LEARNING, STILL FALLING SOMETIMES--BUT I'M STILL FOLLOWING JESUS, AND I'M NOT TURNING BACK! 🔥⚔️♥️
JJ: August 20, 2025 at 7:07 PM
Mighty Jesus, I Declare You are my unshakable Rock and my Fortress of Victory and LOVE! No storm, no lie of the enemy, no fear of tomorrow can stand against the power of Your Presence in me. You are the Lion of Judah, roaring over my life with authority and LOVE. I refuse to shrink back--I rise on Your strength, I walk in Your light, I triumph in Your Name and I am living in Your LOVE.
DECLARATION:
I am armed with the Fire of God's Word, covered in the Blood of the Lamb, and filled with the Spirit of Power, LOVE and a sound mind! Darkness flees when I show up because Christ lives in me. I am not a victim--I am a Victor, a Warrior of the Most High! Every weapon raised against me shatters, every scheme of the enemy crumbles, and every day I live as MORE Than A CONQUEROR through Jesus Christ my King!
Romans 8:37 "In ALL things we are more than conquerors through Him who LOVES us."
Joshua 1:9 "Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go."
🎶 MORE THAN ANYTHING sung by Brookly Tabernacle Choir
https://youtu.be/4-_sRweJNQ8?is=RppvT6HsYv_AJ9Nn
🎶 BUILD MY LIFE sung through Pat Barrett
https://youtu.be/QZW4_8_zCBE?is=MddAQWvWbxmxn35N
🎶 FOR THE LOVE OF YOU sung through The Isley Brothers
https://youtu.be/23W3wqAvsLg?is=YqKwvSLN8vRd_m3k
🎶 THE LOVE OF GOD by Frederick Maetin Lehman vocals by Marisa Ferreira
https://youtu.be/W6U6PdO59Ck?is=WT4A4Bd_x-4Gi-yk
The LOVE of God
The LOVE of God is greater far
Than tongue or pen can ever tell.
It goes beyond the highest star
And reaches to the lowest hell.
The guilty pair, bowed down with care,
God gave His Son to win;
His erring child He reconciled
And pardoned from his sin.
O LOVE of God, how rich and pure!
How measureless and strong!
It shall forevermore endure—
The saints’ and angels’ song.
When years of time shall pass away,
And earthly thrones and kingdoms fall;
When men who here refuse to pray,
On rocks and hills and mountains call;
God’s LOVE, so sure, shall still endure,
All measureless and strong;
Redeeming grace to Adam’s race—
The saints’ and angels’ song.
O LOVE of God, how rich and pure!
How measureless and strong!
It shall forevermore endure—
The saints’ and angels’ song.
Could we with ink the ocean fill,
And were the skies of parchment made;
Were every stalk on earth a quill,
And every man a scribe by trade;
To write the LOVE of God above
Would drain the ocean dry;
Nor could the scroll contain the whole,
Though stretched from sky to sky.
O LOVE of God, how rich and pure!
How measureless and strong!
It shall forevermore endure—
The saints’ and angels’ song.
Piano: Ingrid Sand
Vocals: Marisa Ferreira
MANTRA: Through LOVE, I return home to my heart where I am LOVED, supported and guided by God's Holy Spirit!
MEDITATION for GREATER LOVE
https://youtu.be/9wnj3WPSyEg?is=HQQCqzBSdYh4YTZh
TESTIMONY: What am I setting my LOVE and affection and longings on?
2026: My forever Heavenly Home
Comments
Post a Comment