LEADER August 28
GOOD NEWS from Isaiah 30: 21
Even when I leave God’s paths, whether I turn to the right or to the left, my ears will still hear His Voice LEADING MY LIFE from behind me saying, “This is My Way; walk ye in it here.”
LEADER OF MY LIFE
Dear Heavenly Father God and Shepherd LEADER OF MY LIFE and my soul,
Thank You for allowing me to depend on You for LEADERSHIP, Love, and Guidance throughout this LIFE!
I have been relying on Your Wisdom and Your LEADERSHIP IN MY LIFE up until this point and I will continue.
May I walk in the pathway of Your Peace today and all the days of my life, trusting You to LEAD MY LIFE and Guide me through all the twists and turns.
I know that even when I am surprised by unexpected happenings, you already know where You are LEADING me because what comes as a surprise to me is already known to You.
I trust You to keep me* safe and keep us close in Your Love and closely following Your LEADERSHIP IN MY LIFE.
My plans have been disrupted more than once in this LIFE.
You God, have LED MY LIFE over the hills and dales and through the mountains and the valleys with Your Goodness.
Before I can see my way out of the darkness, You are already Faithfully LEADING me and Guiding me through.
I know Your LEADERSHIP OF MY LIFE will continue.
I lean on Your Everlasting Arm, Love, and Mercy as You keep on LEADING me
Thank You for having Your Way, LEADING me, LOVING me, and keeping me steady!
JC: Grow strong in the Light of My LEADERSHIP and my Presence. This meditative time with Me blesses you doubly: you experience My Presence and My LEADERSHIP here and now, and you are refreshed by the hope of heaven, here to come, where you will know Me in ecstatic joy.
🎶 HAVE YOUR WAY
🎶 LEAD ME GUIDE ME
MANTRA: To God I entrust the LEADERSHIP, timing, and unfolding of my life!
MEDITATION for profound mental clarity through self reflection.
https://youtu.be/wfyFlbj8cVc?is=4G1AZDpcFKji1GX6
"The only journey is the one within." - Rainer Maria Rilke
TEST-IMONY: At what point in my decision making process do I trust God to LEAD me in my decisions?
Comments
Post a Comment