GROWING August 19

 GOOD NEWS FROM HEBREWS 6: 1 

Let us continue GROWING over new and different ground, always learning advanced lessons about Christ. Let us GROW on to other things until we become mature in our understanding, as strong Christians ought to be. Surely we already know about the truth of salvation, about being good, and about the necessity of faith in God; 2 you already have instruction about baptism and spiritual gifts[a] and the resurrection of the dead and eternal judgment.

JC: I continually call you to GROW in closeness with Me. Refocusing your attention on Me is how you GROW to trust Me in ALL the moments of your life.

JJ: August 18, 2026 at 9:20 PM

I will let what I see GROW what I know. God is with me. God is for me. God is working--even when I have yet to see how.

I will keep GROWING with my eyes on Jesus, my heart anchored in Jesus, and my spirit listening for Jesus' Voice. I don't have to understand everything to trust the One who does.

I WILL TRUST HIS TIMING.

I WILL FOLLOW HIS LEADING.

I WILL REST IN HIS PRESENCE.

I WILL EXPECT HIS GOODNESS.

Whatever today brings, I have GROWN to know this: God is already there!

We don't have to know what God is doing to know that God is doing something!

That is faith--trusting His Heart when we have yet to see His Hand.

🔥I WILL WORSHIP GOD FOR WHAT HE HAS ALREADY TAKEN INTO HIS HANDS! I TRUST HIM--AND I WILL KEEP MOVING FORWARD AND GROWING IN FAITH!🙌

GROWING

Dear Heavenly Father God and Giver of Life,

Thank You for BEING The Source of every living, GROWING thing.

When things are good it has GROWN easier to recognize You, point to You and say, What A Good God You Are.

When walking through the shadowy valley, and into the deep darkness, it is easier to question Your Sovereignty. 

Yet, YOU ALWAYS REMAIN THE SAME GOD! 

Your Goodness and Mercy are the signature marks that You leave for us in every season.

You freely give Your Presence to ALL who seek You.

Today Lord, as I GROW in my closer walk with You, may my heart continue to GROW in the Garden of Your Grace.

May I have the wisdom and understanding of one who is GROWING up in You.

With The Foundation of Your Love as The Rock beneath my feet, I need to continue GROWING in the knowledge that I am accepted by You as a dearly beloved child.

Thank You for leading me onward and upward while GROWING me more in Your Mysterious Ways!

🎶 THIS IS MY PRAYER FOR YOU

🎶 I WILL TRUST IN THE LORD

🎶 I TRUST GOD, MY SAVIOR THE ONE WHO IS ALWAYS VICTORIOUS

MANTRA: Yes, I'm ready

MEDITATION for Opening up my motivation, Inner Power, and my best self

https://youtu.be/skIPYgroTc0?is=Xx2q6yIfCLsJGzyC

TESTIMONY:  WHERE AM I in my GROWING Faith Journey right now?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COMING June 15

ATTENTION May 26

CARE August 1