GOOD FOOD August 24

GOOD NEWS from John 6: 27

Rather than being so concerned about perishable things like working for FOOD that spoils, spend my energy seeking the GOOD FOOD that always stays GOOD and gives eternal life. That is the GOOD FOOD Jesus The Messiah, can give me. For God the Father has sent Jesus, His Son for this very purpose of giving us GOOD FOOD and on Him, God our Father has put His Power!

GOOD FOOD

Dear Heavenly Father God and Lord, 

Thank You for Being The One I can look to today in order to refocus my eyes on the things that matter like eternal GOOD FOOD!

Would You help me pan out to Your wider Heavenly and Eternal perspective on GOOD FOOD rather than get caught up in the details of my earthly and temporary existence?

May I see through the lens of Your Love that takes all into consideration.

May I come to Your Table of Plenty to feast on the GOOD FOOD found in Your Wonderful Character. 

Your Peace and Your Joy are my eternal GOOD FOOD and are mine for the taking.

I receive Your GOOD FOOD that satiates way above everything else.

May the GOOD FOOD I intake, and the resulting fruit produced from my life be consistent with Your Kingdom.

Compassion, Mercy and Love are wide open fields.

Let my life be FILLED with this GOOD FOOD as I draw them from the infinite well of Your Presence.

I have tasted and seen Your GOOD FOOD in this life, yet I know that the GOOD FOOD that awaits in Your Glory is far more.

Thank You for this Hope and thank You for this GOOD FOOD!!

JC: I AM all around you, hovering over you even as you seek My Face, and I AM nearer than you dare believe, closer than the air you breathe, and always offering you GOOD FOOD. Be blessed by My intimate nearness, and since I live in you, let Me also live through you, shining My light into the darkness.

JJ: August 23, 2026 at 8:28 PM

I DECLARE: I AM NOT ALONE!

The God who knows me completely STILL chooses to walk with me.

He knows my struggles.

He knows my weaknesses.

He knows every battle I face.

AND HE HASN'T BACKED AWAY FROM ME!

I will reverence Him for what is ahead.

I will be at peace with what is surrounding me.

MY GOD IS WITH ME!

His Presence is my peace.

His Strength is my strength.

His Spirit lives within me.

I don't have to see the whole road. I only have to know WHO WALKS WITH ME.

Psalm 139:7-10 reminds me there is nowhere I can go where His Presence does not reach me.

🔥 SATAN, BACK OFF! YOU DON'T GET TO TELL ME I'M ALONE, FORGOTTEN, AFRAID, OR POWERLESS. MY GOD IS WITH ME, HIS SPIRIT IS IN ME, AND I BELONG TO JESUS!

NOW TAKE YOUR LIES AND GET OUT OF MY WAY-- I'M MOVING FORWARD WITH JESUS! ⚔️🔥

JJ: August 23, 2025 at 6:33 PM

Yes, Lord--I choose to walk with You step by step, refusing the grip of fear and accepting the gift of reverence.

My security is not in what I see, but in Who You ARE--my Unshakable Rock, my Faithful Shepherd, and my GOOD FOOD. Thank You for going before me, behind me, above me, and beside me to bless me. I rest in Your Presence and rejoice in Your Promises. NOTHING can snatch me from Your Hand.

DECLARATION: I stand strong in Christ my Defender. Fear has no claim, lies have no voice, and the enemy has no power over me--I AM MORE THAN A CONQUEROR! I belong to Jesus, and I WILL EAT HIS GOOD FOOD and I WILL NOT BE MOVED! OUR GOD ALWAYS WINS! HALLELUJAH!!!

Psalm 121:7-8 "The LORD will keep you from all harm--He will watch over your life; the LORD will watch over your coming and going, both now and forevermore."

2 Timothy 1:7 "For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and love and a sound mind."

🎶 TASTE AND SEE 

https://youtu.be/b4EsaIBMp9c?is=UkaT4lfbd0wdkg0n

🎶 I WON'T BACK DOWN sung by Johnny Cash

https://youtu.be/7LBYrDx_784?is=Y5MbPFNL36l9yvJ6

🎶 IN THE GARDEN sung by Rosemary Siemens

https://youtu.be/3_dMzucjEaw?is=4PjV4uvRfX-EN_V5

🎶 HE'S ALL OVER ME sung by Whitney Houston and Shirley Ceaser and Georgia Mass Choir 

https://youtu.be/NjlFdwASLN4?is=g2zdC2-M1oS6CJMQ

MANTRA I am letting it come then I am letting it go. I am making space for God's Mercy, Compassion, Love, and GOOD FOOD to flow!

MEDITATION: DEEP Relaxation and Positivity 

https://youtu.be/swjDIvuxFx4?si=e-TuzLxSijLa44dz

TEST-IMONY: What did I spend the majority of my hours on yesterday?

2026: Visiting and eating GOOD earthly FOOD

2025: Riding around.and Gathering for tomorrow. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COMING June 15

ATTENTION May 26

CARE August 1