DISCERNMENT August 18

GOOD NEWS from Proverbs 27: 12

A DISCERNING and sensible person watches for God's opportune solutions ahead and prepares to meet them. The DISCERNER always looks for, and reaps the rewards.

JC: Expect to encounter blessings, favor, and happiness in your life, remembering that you live in The Goodness of God's Kingdom. Allow Me to fight for you. Watch and DISCERN My Workings on your behalf, as you rest in the shelter and shade of My Almighty Presence. 

JJ: August 17, 2025 at 8:35 PM

I Declare today that I will bow down in reverence and DISCERNMENT of the truths of God. His Praises shall forever be in, and come out of, my mouth! My God is my refuge, my strength, my fortress, and my everpresent help at ALL times--His Everlasting Arms hold me safe and steady, as His Love and Peace flood my soul. When i DISCERN  the enemy coming with storms, I laugh in holy defiance, for my King silences the seas. When i DISCERN giants rising, they fall before the sword of His Word. When I DISCERN the fire raging, it cannot consume me, for I walk out with the Son of the Living God!

Satan, i DISCERN you as a worthless counterfeit--you spew lies and I refuse every bit of your trash! I feast on the banquet my Lord prepares in full view of you, and every bite declares the Triumph of The Risen King!

I Declare I am covered, surrounded, and upheld by the Lord of Hosts. His Joy is my strength, His Presence is my peace, and His Victory is my song forever! ⚔️🔥🙌🕊

DISCERNMENT 

Dear Heavenly Father and Holy God,

Thank You for Being The Standard on which I DISCERN my life's set!

It is Your Wisdom and DISCERNMENT that guides me throughout the twists and turns of this life. 

I can lean into You and rely on Your DISCERNMENT and Understanding which are always Victorious, rather than my own.  

As I live my life following You on my pathway to peace, I DISCERN that Your Goodness rises up to meet me in every season.

Even when it has yet to be DISCERNIBLE to me, I know that You always make everything work together for good.

I know that You will bring new life up and out from the ashes of grief and destruction.

Lord, where there are avoidable situations and circumstances, direct my steps to DISCERN Your Word, and proceed or retrear in accordance with Your Mercy.

As I submit myself to you and your truth, I open myself to Godly Counsel and Godly DISCERNMENT with trusted friends and mentors.

I know that in the counsel of many, there can lie Your DISCERNMENT and Your Wisdom.

May I have DISCERNMENT to embrace both. 

Thank You that I can rely on Your Insight and DISCERNMENT more than any other.

🎶 ORDER MY STEPS IN YOUR WORD 

🎶 WHERE WOULD I BE HAD IT NOT BEEN FOR THE LORD IN MY LIFE

🎶 GOODNESS OF GOD

🎶 SAFE IN HIS ARMS

🎶 PEACE BE STILL

MANTRA: I am DISCERNING God's Infinite Power and Potential within me and I am using them now!

MEDITATION for Eliminating Stress, fear, and anxiety.

https://youtu.be/goqqLfrXzhI?si=BDYlt9nbcHo3wj7x

Testimony: What decisions have I made in isolation? AND 

What decisions have I made based on Godly Wisdom?

2025: Using Keith's High School for his Memorial Service. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COMING June 15

ATTENTION May 26

CARE August 1