CONSIDER August 7
GOOD NEWS from Psalm 107: 43
If you are truly wise, you'll actually learn from what I have told you. It's time for you to listen to and CONSIDER what I am saying. Think about the loving-kindness of the Lord. CONSIDER means seriously thinking about doing something with these profound lessons of God's Great Love and Mercy!
JC: Trusting Me will ALWAYS bring you Peace. That's why I have instructed you to trust Me, rather than trust in your own "understanding". As you look to Me, you gain awareness of My Precious Peace.
CONSIDER IT (Seriously think about doing something)
Dear Heavenly Father and ALL Wise God,
CONSIDER is a transitive verb. It transfers an action from the subject to the receiver.
The subject does an action.The transitive verb passes that action on. The direct object receives the action.
Thank You for having ALL the answers to every question I could ever CONSIDER asking You!
You hold the solution for every situation that arises.
When I CONSIDER all the questions on which my heart longs for answers, I will release them to You today.
I will give Your Holy Spirit my permission to speak and guide me through EVERYTHING as I give ALL my situations and circumstances to You.
Your truth is simple, the kind simplicity that children understand.
May my heart be turned to yours, and able to perceive and CONSIDER receiving the Profound Truth of Your Love.
It all comes back to that.
Ground me in Your Wisdom that prefers Your Compassionate CONSIDERATION rather than my being right.
Thank You for aligning my mind with Yours, Lord.
🎶 I TRUST IN GOD MY SAVIOR THE ONE WHO IS ALWAYS VICTORIOUS!
🎶 LEAD ME, GUIDE ME ALONG THE WAY
MANTRA Thanks be to GOD, I am infinitely expanding every moment!
MEDITATION: Clear and empower my mind.
https://youtu.be/ry0twc1Vr-I?si=xURDJc1zI6Ya-EuG
MANTRA: I am ready to rise, evolve, and thrive on living the life God created me to live, and He thinks I deserve!
MEDITATION for manifesting my best self by unlocking Hid's Holy Spirit within me.
https://youtu.be/skIPYgroTc0?is=Qrmuw1_qWRIO3FIj
TEST-IMONY: What simple Truth has been proven in my life today?
2026: Jesus LOVES me. Period.
Comments
Post a Comment