THOUGHTS July 25

GOOD NEWS from Romans 8: 6

To set my mind on following after God's Holy SPIRIT THOUGHTS leads to life and peace, but following after my old nature of worldly flesh and d'evil deeds leads to death.

JC; As you listen to birds calling to one another, hear also My Love-call to you. I speak to you continually: through sights, sounds, HOLY SPIRIT THOUGHTS, impressions, scriptures.  Search for Me and My HOLY SPIRIT MESSAGES continuously, as you go through this day and you will seek Me and find Me when you seek Me with your whole being.

SPIRIT THOUGHTS 

Dear Heavenly Father God and Holy Spirit of God,

Thank You for setting my mind's THOUGHTS on Your HOLY SPIRIT THOUGHTS today.

Thank You for filling my THOUGHTS with the fruit of Your Holy Spirit's Presence. i.e., love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control.

Thsnk You for my portion of Your Peace today, calming all my THOUGHTS, and taking captive my every thought and making  it obedient to Christ's HOLY SPIRIT THOUGHTS; This means stopping every bad, negative, or false thought and replacing it with God's truth and His HOLY SPIRIT'S THOUGHTS. 

Thank You for Your patience that brings clarity to my life and to my THOUGHTS, along with rest to my heart as I wait on You.

In all things, thank you for Your Life in Mine that is made clearer through Your Constant Companionship and Your HOLY SPIRIT..

Thank You, for me* always having everything we need with You as our Helper, Confidant, Wise Leader, and Provider.

Thank You for shifting my perspective to see as You do, and to think Your HOLY SPIRIT'S THOUGHTS even when I am struggling to taste and see Your Goodness in my life.

Thank You for letting Your Love flow in, lifting  me up higher and lightening the yoke when my heart needs enlightening with the feeling of HOLY SPIRIT THOUGHTS and joy.

Thank You for slwsys meeting me with The Generous Mercy of Your Heart and on this new day I am eager to know The Generous Mercy of Your Heart in a new way.

Thank You for flooding my senses with your Grace and Mercy and for loving me to life.

🎶 THE LONG AND WINDING ROAD sung through the Beatles 

https://youtu.be/jnhYDa3Ebcg?is=EBV-SO9F-9t8uvic

MANTRA HOLY SPIRIT POWER, POSITIVITY, STRENGTH, PEACE, and LOVE are flowing throughout my entire body, mind, and heart with God's Peace and God's Confidence.

God is ALL POWERFUL. In His Eyes I am worthy, and I am grateful.

MEDITATION for POWERFUL POSITIVITY

https://youtu.be/-Tb1lR8Z5oM?is=JdtaCB39upggXOSR

TEST-IMONY:  Where in my life do I see the evidence of the fruit of God's Holy Spirit? the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control.

2026: when I exchange every complaint and criticism for the GRATITUDE, GOODNESS and JOY found in praise!

When I praise and thank You for the birds that sing and I thank You, God, for everything!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COMING June 15

ATTENTION May 26

CARE August 1