REVERENCE July 11
GOOD NEWS from Psalm 23: 4
Even while I am walking through the darkest valley, I REVERENCE God's Good! For You are ALWAYS with me. Your Rod and Your Staff, they ALWAYS comfort me.
JC: Worship and REVERENCE Me only. Walk in the Light with Me and become a beacon through whom others are drawn to Me.
NO FEAR aka ALWAYS REVERENCE!
Dear Heavenly Father God and Good Shepherd,
Thank You for Your All Wise and All Loving Leadership that I can REVERENCE!
I REVERENCE Your Compassion gently correcting my course whenever I start to wander.
I REVERENCE Your Mercy bringing me back into Your Safe Harbor.
You are eternally Kind and Patient with me
For that, I am eternally REVERENT and Grateful.
I always need to REVERENCE Your Light because I know through it, You are my Constant Companion and My Guide.
I REVERENCE Your Goodness through which You reveal Yourself to me again and again today.
I long to know and REVERENCE You more and more, see You more clearly, love You more dearly, and follow You more nearly, day by day by day.
I REVERENCE Tasting and Seeing Your Mercy in my life.
I am hungry for Your Presence Lord.
I am thirsty for Your Love Lord.
Saturated me with The Oil of Your Presence and satisfy the longings of my heart today with the gift of REVERENCING Your Holy Spirit.
Only in You can I find ALL I'm searching for. Even when I have yet to feel You inside my heart, I know it is true, You Are Here.
Thank You for revealing Yourself to me in a new way I can REVERENCE today and everyday!
🎶 TAKE ME BACK
🎶 WAYWARD WIND
🎶 MY GUY
🎶 DAY BY DAY
🎶 TASTE AND SEE
🎶 YOUR PRESENCE LORD
🎶 ANSWER ME
🎶 MUCH MORE THAN I DO
MANTRA:
MEDITATION:
TESTIMONY: What hesitation is in my heart towards REVERENCING GOD?
2026:
Comments
Post a Comment