POWER July 24

GOOD NEWS from Philippians 3: 21

When He comes back, He will take our weak, mortal, dying bodies and change them into glorious bodies like His Own, using the same Mighty EXTRAORDINARY AMAZING POWER that He uses to conquer all else everywhere, bringing E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G. under His Control!

JC: Thankfulness opens the door to My Presence which includes My EXTRAORDINARY AMAZING POWER. Practice living on earth with My Presence and EXTRAORDINARY AMAZING POWER through the discipline of thankfulness.

EXTRAORDINARY AMAZING POWER

Dear Heavenly Father God and EXTRAORDINARY AMAZING POWERFUL One,

Thank You for Your EXTRAORDINARY AMAZING POWERFUL Capacity to do what can only be perceived with Your Divine Mind.

Thank You for Your EXTRAORDINARY AMAZING POWER that Heals. 

Thank You for Your EXTRAORDINARY AMAZING POWER that Raises. 

Thank You for Your EXTRAORDINARY AMAZING POWER that fixes hearts with Your Infinite Love.

Even now, I thank You for Your EXTRAORDINARY AMAZING POWER working in the middle of my heart and life to bring about Your Redemption.

Thank You for filling my heart with enough of Your EXTRAORDINARY AMAZING POWER of faith in You to clearly know that You are with me throughout every situation and circumstance. 

When life brings me to my knees, while I'm down there, thank You for helping me pray to You until You Lift me up with Your EXTRAORDINARY AMAZING POWER and Your Love.

When all is said and done, Thank You for  having the final say over life and death. 

The details of this mystery are Yours so I am thanking You as I am leaning into Your Love, knowing that everything You do is done with EXTRAORDINARY AMAZING POWERFUL Love.

Thank You for my heart's anticipation of the age to come where You erase sickness and death, weeping and loss.

Thank You for completely knowing and loving me now, so I will know You completely then, where EXTRAORDINARY AMAZING POWER and JOYFILLED reunions await!

Thank You for putting Your EXTRAORDINARY AMAZING POWERFUL Hope in my heart.

🎶 SMILE sung by Jerry Butler and Bettye Everette

https://youtu.be/4wRcp1R6ce4?is=rCgriz-BbLb5vvjc

🎶 REDEMPTION SONG sung through Bob Marley

https://youtu.be/Z7eXTtNRWHE?si=ZniVHhXHlJu9TkGH

🎶 BELIEVE FOR IT sung by CeCe Winans 

https://youtu.be/n4ggKHAK_xk?si=oK-O6Lb6q9OeTkbx

🎶 FULLY KNOWN sung by Tauren Wells

https://youtu.be/xckDgX8xNfg?si=JfnGpkgNtNI4-3g4

MANTRA: Just for today, I am grateful for all that I have. THANK you for my______

MEDITATION:  CULTIVATE PROFOUND GRATITUDE AND PEACE TO CHANGE MY REALITY

https://youtu.be/I7xGyykdihQ?si=Ji542QsMSm8isZIh

TEST-IMONY:  WHAT HOPE DO I HAVE FOR WHAT AWAITS AFTER DEATH?

2026: All my hope is to see and thank Jesus, and all my dearly departed dear ones.

2025; I don't know 😔 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COMING June 15

ATTENTION May 26

CARE August 1