NEW July 18

GOOD NEWS from Revelation 21: 5
And The One sitting on the throne said, “See and Behold! I AM making all things NEW at every LEVEL!” And then He said to me, “Write this down, for these Words I tell you are trustworthy and true:  It is finished! I am the A and the Z—The Alpha and The Omega, The 1st and the Last, The Beginning and The End. As a gift o the thirsty I will give springs of Living Water and NEW LEVELS of Life!

JC: I am nearer than you think, richly present at NEW LEVELS in ALL your moments. 
I am far more Real at LEVELS that are much higher than the world you can see, hear, touch, taste, or feel. Faith is confident assurance, confirmation of things yet to be seen, and the conviction of their reality, perceiving as real fact what is at a higher LEVEL than the LEVEL rewarded to the senses.

NEW LEVELS 

Dear Heavenly Father God and Faithful One,
Thank You for Being The Same YTF, Yesterday, Today, and Forever.
Your Character of Mercy and Kindness always remain at the same high LEVEL.
As The Creator, You were still creating NEW LEVEL of things when You created the universe and everything in it. 
You are still creating NEW LEVELS with Your Redemption Power.
You Restore and You Redeem and You Remake all things with Your RENEWAL Power.
I know that You are still working things out for NEW LEVELS of Good in my life.
I trust that You are sowing NEW LEVELS  of seeds in my life that will produce good fruit.
Though I have yet to see evidence, I trust that You are doing the unseen work of Redemption, Restoration, and ReNEWal.
May my heart trust Your Loyal Love to carry me through to Your NEW LEVELS at ALL times. 
Stay with me and give me NEW LEVELS of Your Comfort.
Thank You for being here Lord, and revealing Yourself at NEW LEVELS in the midst of it all.
🎶 ALL THINGS NEW sung by Big Daddy Weave
https://youtu.be/EeYNtpJtoPk?is=ItofxdJiFfOhYlAF

🎶 NEVER LOST sung by CeCe Winans 
https://youtu.be/bWli7nDX1FU?is=UK-5eIFyBML1Y7kf

🎶 THROUGH IT ALL sung by Andrae Crouch
https://youtu.be/iB2pPCydEjs?is=2MsU4hRK71qflHTA

🎶 TURN IT AROUND sung by Jesse Manibudan
https://youtu.be/h7-IAFogxcM?is=iRFEXIHeKVkvEje3

🎶 OPEN MY EYES LORD sung by. 
https://youtu.be/eo6gZAUuQ3E?is=Kbs2wglpFRiB4q-C

MANTRA : I am God's universe expressing myself as a human for a little while.  
I am opening my eyes and heart trusting God's Blessings, Wisdom, Guidance, Protection and Supply of NEW LIFE in this NEW day!

MEDITATION: OPENING MY HEART TO THE BLESSINGS OF A NEW DAY! 
https://youtu.be/VNTkPCtEy28?is=ajCOtPcL8viw-FL4

TEST-IMONY:  How have I seen God turn it around before?
2026: God turned around my breast and Larry's lung situations. 
God turned around my tithing and financial situations. 
God turned around my most important relationships.
God turned around my prodigal estrangement!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COMING June 15

ATTENTION May 26

CARE August 1