KNOWS July 19
GOOD NEWS from Isaiah 53: 3
We despised Him and rejected Him —a Man of sorrows, acquainted with bitterest grief. We turned our backs on Him, hid our faces from Him, and looked the other way when we passed by Him. As He went by He was despised, and we didn’t care nor did we esteem Him 😔.
JC: Bring Me ALL your feelings, even the ones you try to hide because you wish you didn't have them, and even the ones that make you feel despicable and rejected. When you Divinely exchange them for concentrating on trusting Me, and reverencing Me, then My Holy Spirit will gradually gain foothold and traction within you.
HE KNOWS
Dear Heavenly Father God and Lord,
Thank You for being the Strength of my heart and my courage above everything else.
When grief taxes my soul and drains my energy of its "normal" capacity, leaving me with nothing to offer but my actual existence, You KNOW how to come here, comforting me and strengthening me in Your Style and Grace.
You KNOW I can only give what I have; I can only be in the emotional state that I am in.
I lean into the camaraderie of Your Comfort that KNOWS the depth of my grief AND has the ability to relieve it.
I'm thankful to be completwly KNOWN, seen and loved by You, my Loving and Gracious Omniscient Father.
You Love is beyond any other I have ever KNOWN; you are Perfect in Your Care for me and Your Presence always delights and satisfies me.
You KNOW and hit the mark of exactly what I need; You KNOW exactly how to meet me in a way that promotes a peaceful easy feeling.
You always prove You KNOW better than my expectations and my wildest hopes.
Thank You for doing it again, Lord!
🎶 FULLY KNOWN AND LOVED BY YOU sung by Tauren Wells
https://youtu.be/gbQ6Lfh5L14?is=vNDXzmNeJNFlNFqg
🎶 Just Be Held sung by Casting Crowns and Anne Wilson
https://youtu.be/m5KYrnv00yM?is=utVXuYpojFGa0rA0
MANTRA: Through God's Love, I am returning home inside my heart where I am fully KNOWN, fully loved and guided by God's Holy Spirit!
MEDITATION for my Heart, Self Love, Inner Wisdom, and Compassion
https://youtu.be/TPC_36ZHOjo?is=vfmw_7bZ46gBsLYZ
TEST-IMONY: What about my grief have I been completely open with the Lord?
2026: Grief makes me do foolish things!
Grief makes me hurt the ones I love.
Grief makes me strike from an angry hurt place. I am angry with You Lord, for snatching away love, giving me no control, just freefalling after being drop kicked through the goalpost of life.
Grief makes me sorry 😞
Fear and anxiety still plague me. 😨
Grief makes me cry 😢
I need to just be held. 🫂
Comments
Post a Comment