HEALS July 12
GOOD NEWS from Isaiah 57: 18
I have seen what they do, but I will HEAL them anyway! I will lead them and comfort them and HEAL them, helping them to mourn and to confess their sins to Me.
JC: Whenever you feel distant from Me, whisper My Name in loving trust."Jesus." The power of My Name to HEAL you and bless both you and Me is beyond your understanding.
HE STILL HEALS
Dear Heavenly God and Perfect One,
Thank You for allowing me to come before Your Throne of Grace again for HEALING!
Whatever the state of my life and my heart, You Accept and HEAL me as lovingly as You do just because I am Your Child.
You always turn toward me, accept me, and HEAL me.
Thank You for Your Kindness that ALWAYS covers and HEALS my weaknesses!
Your Perfect Nature is The Standard for Your HEALING Love, rather than my response to it.
Even at my worse You Love and HEAL me and Your Mercy is strong enough to lead me into Your Freedom.
You take notice of the areas of my life that need alignment with Your HEALING Goodness and bring them into perfect submission with Your Perfect Love.
HEAL my body, mind, heart, soul, and spirit with ALL the HEALING Restoration and Renewal You ALWAYS offer.
May they ALWAYS find Wholeness and HEALING in You, and flooding with Your Peace beyond all my logic and understanding.
Thank You for being my King and my HEALER and for having me belong to You!
MUSIC:
MANTRA: i am love. I am loved by God, I am HEALED by God. I am Guided by God. I matter to God, and that's all that matters to me!
MEDITATION for mindful HEALING from the inside out.
https://youtu.be/p29mwfzpNc4?is=_zRvbaZ3OtaFKgeH
TESTIMONY: What areas of my life are most in need of God's HEALING?
2026: My attitude, my feelings, my daughter, my husband, and my breasts.
Comments
Post a Comment