DRINK July 05

GOOD NEWS from Revelation 21: 6
It is finished! I AM the A and the Z—the Alpha and the Omega ---the Beginning and the End. From the springs of Water of Eternal Life, I freely give DEEP DRINKS as my gift to all who are thirsty!

JC: Draw near to Me with a thankful heart, aware that your cup is overflowing with blessings too abundant to DRINK them all. Gratitude! I am always doing something new within My beloved ones, so be on the lookout for all that I have prepared for you to DRINK.

DRINK DEEP

Dear Heavenly Father God and Lord Over ALL
Thank You for BEING at both The Beginning and The End of my DRINK.
Your Presence is constant in the day-to-day, and You are with me and DEEPLY committed to me every moment of each day.
You freely give Your Life to ALL who ask for it, so here I am asking for more of Your Goodness and more of Your Mercy to DRINK.
Your Love is like a DRINK from Springs that are always overflowing with the purest, clearest, cleanest and most refreshing DRINKING water I ever tasted.
Let me DRINK DEEP of Your Waters of life again today.
Remind me of the purity of what You Offer me to DRINK.
Jesus, You said, that when one DRINKS of Your Living Waters they will always be satisfied.
I have tasted, seen, and DRANK Your Goodness in my life and only You can satisfy me with the way You do the things You do. 
You Lord are always satisfying in the same measure because You consistently give me to DRINK out of the overflowing abundance in Your Heart.
Thank You for being my Portion and my DRINKING cup today and forevermore.

🎶 YOUR LOVE KEEPS LIFTING ME HIGHER 
🎶 OPEN ARMS

🎶 WELCOME HOLY SPIRIT sung by 
https://youtu.be/WPyqkFWqwTE?is=uw0IPF3QgujecPeE

https://youtu.be/P8LDIm-YAWM?is=r-86Ugr3an6hzOJq

🎶 TASTE AND SEE
🎶 ONLY YOU CAN SATISFY
🎶 THE WAY YOU DO THE THINGS YOU DO
🎶 THAT WILL NEVER RUN DRY

MANTRA: Thanks Be To God, I am Loved.
I am Love. I am guided.

MEDITATION: HEALING From The Inside Out 
https://youtu.be/p29mwfzpNc4?si=cjvXK-yLSa8toF_P

TEST-IMONY: What am I most thirsty for today?
2026: Love and Affection, Recognition and Appreciation


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COMING June 15

ATTENTION May 26

CARE August 1