ANCIENT PATH July 17

GOOD NEWS from Psalm 25: 6

Be mindful of Your Mercy and Your Steadfast Love for me as You Overlook my youthful sins on the PATH of life, O Lord! Look at me through Your Eyes of Mercy and Forgiveness, through Your Eyes of Everlasting Love and Kindness, as You have done throughout ANCIENT history.

Give me Your Victory, O Lord, for I am trusting You. Let me succeed. Place Your Victory over me.

JC: Come away with Me for a while on an ANCIENT PATHWAY. You have chosen the better thing, which will never be taken away from you. Moreover, when you are walking on My PATH and close to Me, then I can bless others through you.

ANCIENT PATH

Dear Heavenly Father God and my sweet Lord,

Thank You for revealing Your Kindness in my life today, just as You have done from ANCIENT Times. 

Your Ways are always Merciful and Your Love is always abundant as is Your Eternal Existence, from ANCIENT Times through Now until Forever.

You are The Joy I long for and The Mercy that frees me from everything, just as You did in ANCIENT times, so be it now; Your Faithful Love is the Constant thread running throughout the PATHS of all Creation.

With Your Redemption as my Safeguard at every point, I will reverence You.

You are always bringing new life up from the ashes, setting our feet upon Your PATH, making things fall into place and giving me hope.

I am thankful that Your Affection is steadier than my belief,  even when You've seen how my heart vacillates in faith, doubts Your Kindnesses, and needs so much help staying on Your PATH.

Today, fill my heart with Your Generous Peace that calms the waves so I can Worship You.

May my attention be fixed on Your PATH and Your Constant Faithfulness.

Thank You for being so Good!

JC:   Come away with Me for a while.   I have called you to follow Me on a solitary ANCIENT PATH, making time alone with Me your highest priority and your deepest Joy. It is a PATHWAY you are to appreciate and cherish. When you have chosen MY PATHWAY, which is the better thing, then you will always have it given to you. Moreover, as you walk on My PATHWAY, stay close to Me so I can bless others through you.

🎶 REDEEMED sung by Big Daddy Weave

https://youtu.be/VzGAYNKDyIU?is=C4PUSlXgPafk2Vyr

🎶 I AM REDEEMED sung by Chris Blue

https://youtu.be/MS595Sm1FUE?is=1aoyZdM650usUw5P

MANTRA: Thanks be to God for strengthening me, grounding me, rooting me in His Holy Spirit, and making me one with His Kingdom and all His Creations.

MEDITATION for Strength and Grounding

https://youtu.be/DkKGTgYt5Dk?is=JwT6D0zVWLiHWr-g

Testimony: As I look back through ANCIENT history, where do I see the thread of God's Faithful Character on my PATH?

2026:









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COMING June 15

ATTENTION May 26

CARE August 1